Adolescent Therapist Bucks County, Pa.
Are you looking for a therapist for your adolescent or teen in Bucks County, PA? At Welsh Therapy, our adolescent/teen specialists help young people establish a sense of comfort and peace with their emotions and identities. We offer a wide range of therapy, assessment and evaluation services to deal with behavioral problems, social problems, emotional issues, learning challenges, eating disorders, or more complex mental health issues.
We provide a safe, fun, and active environment aimed at empowering Adolescents/Teens. Utilizing research-confirmed techniques and strategies in behavioral management, cognitive behavioral therapy, DBT (dialectical behavior therapy), creative arts therapy, our psychologists, therapists, social workers, licensed professional counselors, and coaches can help you come to a better understanding of your true self.
We treat the following psychological issues in Adolescents/Teenagers:
- ADD and ADHD
- Anxiety Disorders
- Transitional Anxiety over parents separating or divorcing
- Behavioral problems, aka “acting out”
- Eating disorders and body image problems
- Gender identity issues
- Grief and bereavement
- Low self-esteem
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Overachievement or underachievement
- Separation anxiety
- Substance use or abuse/alcohol and drugs
- Video Gaming Addiction
- Adolescent/Teen Pornography Addiction
Services we provide for adolescents and teens include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Family therapy and counseling
- Group therapy and counseling
- Individual therapy and counseling
- Therapy for gay, lesbian, bisexual & questioning adolescents
- Talk Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Call our offices today to set up an appointment with a therapist if your child is struggling with one or more of these psychological issues.